Last Updated: October 8, 2020
Information We May Collect
Categories of data subjects from whom we may collect data:
- Customers And Former Customers And Their Employees Or Representatives, Which May Include Clients Of Our Customers And Former Customers;
- Individuals And Representatives Of Organizations Who Have Registered With Penfield.AI To Obtain Information On Products And/Or Services Offered; And
- Individuals And Representatives Of Organizations Who Have Visited The Website.
Information may include:
- Browser And Device Information;
- Server Log File Information;
- Information Collected Through Cookies And Other Technologies;
- Demographic Information And Other Information Provided By You;
- Financial Details;
- Complaints Or Grievances;
- Contact Details, Being Corporate Contact Details Where Appropriate, Including Email,Postal Address, Telephone And Facsimile Numbers;
- Customer Preferences.
How We May Collect The Information
We may collect information in a variety of ways, including:
- From You Directly.
- Through This Site: Penfield.AI May Collect Information Through The Website When You Visit.
- Through Business Interaction: We May Collect Information Through Your Or Your
Employer’s Business Interaction With Our Employees Or Offices.
- From Other Sources: We May Receive Information From Other Sources, Such As Public Databases; Joint Marketing Partners; Social Media Platforms; Or Other Third Parties.
How We May Use Information
We may collect information in a variety of ways, including:
- Data Storage And Administration;
- Customer And User Administration, Including The Processing Of Orders, Enquires And Client Reporting;
- Advertising, Marketing And Public Relations Activities;
- Maintenance Of Accounts And Records;
- Analysis Of Trends And Statistical Data;
- Crime Prevention And Prosecution Of Offenders; And
- Maintenance And Development Of Our Website Including Tailoring For Specific Visitors.
However, we will normally collect personal data from you only (i) where we have your consent to do so, (ii) where we need the personal data to perform a contract with you, or (iii) where the processing is in our legitimate interests and not overridden by your rights. If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal data).
We will process your information for the purposes of operating our website and communicating with you as necessary to provide our services to you and in our legitimate commercial interests,for instance, when responding to your queries, undertaking marketing activities, improving our website and services or for the purposes of detecting or preventing illegal activities.
Penfield.AI, its service providers or other third parties may set cookies for your web browser when you visit our website, use our products or visit a website where Penfield.AI provides ads,content or analytics.
Operational Cookies are required for the proper operation of the Penfield.AI website, allowing you to move freely around and use secure areas of our website. These cookies allow our web pages to load faster and improve service performance.
Third Party Cookies
website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
While Penfield.AI uses all reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal data, no security program is impenetrable, and criminals have been adept at circumventing widely adopted security safeguards. Accordingly, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure and that you provide personal information to Penfield.AI at your own risk. Penfield.AI cannot therefore guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data that are transferred from you or via the internet. Penfield.AI is not responsible for any third party’s actions or its security controls with respect to information that third parties may collect or process via the website, services or otherwise.
Penfield uses reasonable and appropriate organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect information under our control. This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. All account information you use or supply on Penfield’s website when ordering or tracking products is held on a system which is designed to be secure. We use reputable advanced encryption technology
which the aim to protect you from unauthorized use of information supplied on our website. In addition, we may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart and to gather broad demographic information.
Links To Third-Party Websites And Services
Retention Of Personal Data
We retain personal data we collect from you where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements). When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal data, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal data and isolate it from any further
processing until deletion is possible.
You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services. Your continued use of our website will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information.
If you have any questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us by email: email@example.com